So last week I talked about how stress increases inflammation and some of the things I was doing in my life that increased the inflammation markers in my body over a period of a few years.
Over the past 2 years I have been working on this consistently and steadily increasing the strategies that I use to help me manage the inflammation in my body, So today, I wanted to share this list with you in the hope that it can make a difference for you too. I recently had my inflammation markers checked and my CRP is 1.0 which is normal and I am so grateful that I took the time to put my body and my health first. This takes time, patience, discipline and a belief that things can change for the better.
So below is the List of My Top 19 Strategies:
- Minimising work stress
- Minimising life stressors
- Getting out and spending time in nature daily and going for a walk
- Incorporating anti-inflammatory herbs into my cooking and meals daily. These include cinnamon, ginger, garlic,
- Removing toxins in my home
- Only using eco-friendly household products
- Only using clean skincare and make-up products
- Taking supportive supplements to support healing and keeping inflammation low
- Changing from frying to steaming and baking
- Incorporating intermittent fasting 4 days a week
- Having bone broth daily
- Using bone broth shakes
- Incorporating collagen protein powder into my hot drinks daily
- Using supplements that remove toxins from my body
- Following a ketogenic diet
- Continue to follow a no gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, corn, soya and sugar
- Having grass-fed pasture raised eggs weekly
- Having grass-fed meat once weekly
- Drinking filtered water daily (my body likes 2-3 litres of fluid daily)
Ps: If you have not signed up for my free 5-day arm or leg mobility challenge or 3 -day wheelchair shoulder mobility challenge and would like to do so now, click on the link below and sign up to do it at a time of your choosing.