Over the past 2 blog posts, I have been sharing my journey with my intermittent fasting and fasting.
What you will realise is that it took me 6 years to build up doing my first fast and everything I did during that time was helping and strengthening my body and my mind.
There is so much correlation that can be drawn upon in what I've shared and the lessons I have learnt on this journey also relate to rehabilitation.
1. Rehabilitation takes time
2. This journey of recovery cannot be rushed and it takes as long as it takes
3. Be patient and understand that the body takes time to heal and regenerate
4. Nothing is instant
5. Focus on process and not perfect
6. Celebrate all our wins big and small
7. A lot of changes on the inside of the body first before we see the external changes we are looking for
8. With a healthy mindset, more progress is possible
Stay tuned for the next blog that will share the next 7 lessons in rehab
Love and Blessings