Following on from the previous post, today I will share with you the next 8 lessons
8. With a healthy mindset, more progress is possible
9. Allow for Imperfect action
10. Just focus on the next step. Allow things to unfold, we can't always see the whole road ahead
11. Listen to your body. Work with it not against it!
12. It's a marathon and not a sprint
13. Take action proactively
14. Don't pick on what's not working right yet and focus on what you have achieved and what is working well
15. Do it on your own terms and not someone else's.
So I have 2 questions I would like to leave you with today and they are:
1. Where have you been expecting or forcing change with unrealistic expectations of what your body can deliver for you?
2. What are you willing to shift your mindset around that may be more supportive with your body's journey of recovery and progress.
Love and Blessings